Age & Opportunity Active National Grant Scheme
Funding for Physical Activity in the Community
Offers financial supports – provided by Sport Ireland – to local clubs, groups and organisations, nationwide who promote increased participation in recreational sport or physical activity for older people.
It aims to assist in the implementation of locally-developed, well-planned activity and sport initiatives. In particular, the scheme is aimed at:
- Supporting the work of Age & Opportunity Active including the network of PALs (Physical Activity Leaders) and the development of Go for Life Games and other initiatives;
- Assisting local clubs/organisations to enhance existing opportunities for their members in recreational sport and physical activity;
- Assisting local clubs/organisations to start new initiatives geared at involving older people in recreational sport and physical activity.
What will be awarded?
– Physical Activity Programmes
– Purchase of Equipment / Resource Materials
– Participation Events
The deadline for applications for this year’s allocation is 12 noon Friday 2nd October 2020
Please return your completed form to: email@example.com
For information speak to our Active Programme team.
01 805 7733 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org